Friday, September 18, 2009

Tomorrow Is Going To Be Interesting

Well, it has finally come. 19th of September 2009. One of the most difficult days of my life. I think. LOL... I think i have experience worst things.

My Sweet, loving, caring, adorable, pretty, beautiful, sexy, hot girl friend Tay Kai Jia will be leaving for UK to further her studies. After spending so much time, after going through so much together, after all the sweet nice memories, I'm going to be losing her to space....... She'll be gone for 9 months....

I should be mourning and crying, feel sad and pathetic. Feeling defeated by fate and what not. But then again, a normal person would do just that. Do i want to be normal?

HAHA! I always tend to be different! Cause i like to stand out!!! I hate being normal. Okay not hate, but just do not prefer to be normal. I wanna be extraordinary.!!!

I see this as an adventure!!! A new beginning! A test for our love. WOoW Whee!! I'm actually feeling happy and excited!! not cause she's leaving, but because my baby's going to further her studies! She's going to learn so much more and grow grow grow!!!

Well, sweet baby of mine, here's wishing you best of luck and take care. Study hard and get FIRST CLASS HONORS home. Muaks muaks muaks! Smile always for me kay... Promise you will be happy and i will too!!!

And when you come home next year, we'll celebrate our anniversary together. Muaks Muaks!! I love you baby...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment