Monday, September 21, 2009

She's in London.......

Hello world!!

HAHAH.. Well yesterday was awesome!! I had fun time Parkour-ing with family and then lunch and wat not. LOL. so darn cool man... Love it.. It's been so long since we last partied together-gether. HMMMnmm...

I remember those times they all got drunk and crazy HHAHA.. my god.. it was horrible yet fun. I, who don't drink, had to take care of all of em.. lol.. so cool man... Jenn got the best of it though.. She started vomiting and all... Ouchies... After seeing what happens, i'm never ever going to drink man. And stick to my principles... it a good thing..

Been webcaming with my darling sweet heart in london. For those of you who care, she's doing fine... she's doing good... its not very cold as expected.. Although she's getting the best out of the dryness there. She had always pretty dry skin... :( Poor girl.. Her elder sister does all the washing though HAHAHA and she sleeps late.. LOL Lazy girl

Here's how adorable and cute she is...






1 comment: