Thursday, September 24, 2009

Exercising..

Well,,, before i started exercising daily, i was 70 KG.. now im 74!!!!!! What the heck???!! People say muscle growing.. I hope so.... grrr.. Something's wrong with the weighing scale.

But not to worry, after measuring BMI, im actually at optimum weight for my height. So yea.. om happy. lol

been running and doing chin ups and sit ups and pumping.. Want to get into shape... too fat already.. girlfriend complaints sometimes HAHA..

Today was a good day cause i ran more than i use to... my stamina has upgraded.!!! Level up! HAHA Level 2 now... :(:( so slow...

Parkour this Sunday! YES>. now with newer members!!! Aris do come! We need you, you're the life of the club. LOL our Sensei. We will line up one line and salute u when u come.. He's coming about 10.30.. After church...

After Parkour, it's Hariz's house for partay!!! WHOOOHOO... thank god no alcohol. I had enough of thatr. i dunno what to wear though.. any suggestions???

I feel the warmness and love of brotherhood between me, nick, aris and hariz now.... So nice when i see Nick. You da man bro!! Hope to see u soon!! Most probably Sunday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment