Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In Search for FEAR

HI EVERYBODY!!
I know i know. It's been a long time since i updated.. Well, so what's been going on in my life?

LOADS!!!!!!!!!!

Parkour is awesome!!!! We're growing and now expanding. Conquering more and more training grounds AHAHAHAh its so darn cool!!

And also, our event is running pretty well. Slow, but who cares, we get a better foundation that way. Kiwanis loves the idea. Circle K is joining us. And loads more!!!

Assignments, on the other hand, not so good HAHAHA piling like mad!! Im particularly proud of my english research paper though... Very very proud. AHAH Psych assignment is okok only laaa.

CTS!! OH GOD i went through the list the night before.. and I saw topic 17 and thought it was so so so damn funny and stupid!! And guess what!! I got that stupid topic.. ARGHHH...
If you wanna know what it is.. go check with SEM 2 students for CTS... hAHAHAHA

Oh yea guys, Theresa gave me a questionnaire.. About phobias....
What is your phobia
a. public speaking
b. Writing in public
c. social interaction
d. eating or drinking in public
e. using public washroom

and i didnt know what to answer!!!!! and cause of tht i cant continue the survey... I was like.. wth... and then it occurred to me.. she asked what is my fear. And i couldnt think of it!! It's not the first time really.. But guys, do list down things people are generally afraid of and i would like to know.. I NEED A FEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment