Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nothingness

Emo... Emo.... Emo..

How did the word even came about.. Why do people feel emo? What's behind this.. emo feeling? An indescribable feeling of sorrow and emptiness? What if we associate it to happiness...

I'm feeling EMO! translated to I'm feeling HAPPY!! or JOYFUL

Why must it be sad?

Scientist would say cause ur amygdala is telling ur brain ur sad and empty. Nothing to do with the heart and soul.. Its biological. Mmmhmm..

And the psychologist might go.. Why do you feel this way.. Was there any incidence before this? What happened during the transition of being happy to emo?

So what if I told you i felt emo my whole life? Despite the happy moments and small little achievements. Deep down i still feel empty and emo... And all those laughters and smiles are just for show....

I always told people not to put up ur personal feelings and thoughts online. What a hypocrite huh... Guess who's doing it now... LOL...

"The Preacher Is The Biggest Sinner!!"

I read this somewhere. Or did it just popped into my head.. hmm

Thing is, the people who hear others preach has someone to refer to. To look up to... the Preacher himself.. The Preacher on the other hand, more than most of the time only has himself to refer to. The other person would be God whom we all know doesn't give straight answers...

"God Helps A Person Who Helps Himself....."

Fantastic.. So if I help myself to do a math question, is that really God helping me or me myself?? Hmm. makes you wonder huh...

People would say, God gave me the courage and faith to do that math question....

Scientist of the Mind would say, you used God's name to convince yourself you had courage and faith to do the math question, and so you believed yourself.

Like the hamsters in G-Force.

Shit! We're not biological Engineered as we thought!! But we still did those cool stuff.. It's really what we believe in!~ It's not some biological stuff, it's in us!

Or something like that. I didn't see the show. My cousin told me this...

Anyhow, Mid-terms are here.. Better study. Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment