Monday, June 29, 2009

The World Sucks, OR We'll All Be Floating Around

HELLO WORLD!!

Sorry for the long update. HAHA been busy.. and lazy.

Lol... I had the best 3 days (26, 27, 28 June 2009) and i'll never forget it... Late nights and early mornings. Very tired.... Sigh

Hmm....

HAHA

Anyway, i got a new hobby!!! Thanks to the three days. Kena influence by you la!! But i do enjoy it. I just love using Illustrator now!!!!

Even mum found it interesting and she wants to learn it too.

So far this is my first Self Project. Nice ma???















Did i pass? HAHAHA

You judge. Do leave comments.. I shall put up some when i do some HEHE

Life in college has been okay.. Nothing much really.. Most of our co curricular activities came to a stop cause too much and there are other factors contributing in the DE-motivation of things. But i shall not Comply to such pressures! I will fly and go high!!!!!!!!

Fellow friends, follow me as we venture into the darkness of evil!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment